Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Winter Quilting and Embroidery

My Grandma's B-day was coming up. (She lives WAY out of state.) What should I get her? Mama suggested a Bible cover, I liked that idea so we got out some fabric and cut out a neat little square to embroider the Holy Name onto to put in front. Long story short, we figured that a Bible cover wouldn't work Sooo, Mama, good ole Mama, said "Do you want to make a quilt?" I said, "Yes!" So here it is!


Last night I got a call from Grandma, " Hello?", " I am calling to thank you for the BEAUTIFUL quilt you made me! Now I can snuggle in at night and know that all of you touched this and helped make it! It's like being hugged by all of you at once, and YHVH too!"

Little things matter,

5 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful... Love the embroidered name in the center, I sure she enjoys snuggling up in it knowing every stitch was made in love!

    YahKheena & girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work ladies, greatttttt gift:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such talent~this is absolutely beautiful~ Thank you for sharing the photos!
    Shalom,
    Moira

    ReplyDelete