Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lattice Top Pie Crust

This video is where I learned to make a Lattice Top Pie crust, I
used this recipe to make the crust,




Below, I made the bottom pastry crust, filled it with Mulberries,
and have started the lattice,

now, I am weaving pastry strips to create the lattice,

I'm finished with weaving the lattice, and am
turning under the edges,

almost finished, I'm fluting the edges,
it was easier than I thought... so pretty!

I covered the edge with foil, so the it wouldn't burn,

Tada! How beautiful and tasty too!


2 comments:

  1. Oh AbbyYah it is beautiful! Great Job...I so what to have Bobbin in this club. I just want to wait until we finish some other projects! Praise Yah for you skills you are learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beutiful! I have never done a lattace pie before, very pretty! In love, Hailey

    ReplyDelete