Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I've Been Doing...

It has been months sense I have posted anything on TKM, well, that is because I have been occupied with my Bat-Mitzvah studies, and other necessities that I am about to share, here on TKM.

 I must explain, that it is my duty to cook in the kitchen. So Last night, I decided to make a chicken pot pie.




This is a fun, and easy recipe! Perhaps you would like to make it for your family tonight!
Here is the recipe!


Chicken Pot Pie

You will need:

A simple pie crust recipe.

And for the filling you will need:
  
1/4 cup of Butter
1/2 cup of Mushrooms
1/2 cup of Flour
2/3 cup of Milk
2 cups of Chicken Broth
1 Bag of Frozen Vegetables
1 cubed Chicken Breast


Directions:

Melt the butter into a sauce pan. Then, dump the mushrooms inside the butter, saute them, until golden brown. Next, combine flour into butter mixture, stir well until thickened. Pour in milk, until it thickens into gravy consistency, then pour in the chicken broth, stir constantly until thick. Dump in the vegetables, and chicken. Pour mixture into pie crust, bake at 350* F degrees. Crust will brown when the pie is nearly cooked. Cool, then Enjoy! Love in Messiah,   

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow AbbiYah, that pie looks so yummy! I love it and maybe Miss will make us one.

    ReplyDelete